Permano doo is a construction company that builds and invests in residential and non-residential buildings in the area of Novi Sad. For the further expansion of our team we are currently looking for a Junior procurement manager!
Location: Novi Sad
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies for all kinds of construction materials
- Evaluate, negotiate and select vendors with consideration of price, quality, delivery and acceptability of items to specifications
- Analysis of buying trends, market conditions, budgets, material policies, suppliers, contracts, bids, proposals and vendor agreements
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Oversee all activities related to procurement from intent to purchase through delivery
- Strategic planning to trim costs and improve inefficiencies, tracking purchase costs and savings on monthly basis
- Meet profitability objectives set on an annual basis
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Are you interested?
Do you see yourself working for a dynamic and innovative company that holds traditional values and respects its employees? A pleasant work environment in a team of young and enthusiastic people would make you a content employee.